Canon U.S.A. Inc. is pleased to announce the availability of the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3500 II Series. Adding to the long-standing success of the imageRUNNER ADVANCE product line, these models are built on the third generation imageRUNNER ADVANCE 2nd edition platform with an emphasis on cloud integration and information security.
Designed for low- to mid-volume office environments requiring high quality color printing in an efficient design, the new imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3500 II Series brings the impressive third generation imageRUNNER ADVANCE 2nd edition feature set to the compact color space. The series consists of the following models:
– imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3530i II: Up to 30 ppm (BW/Color, Letter)
– imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3525i II: Up to 25 ppm (BW/Color, Letter)
Hardware specifications and accessories are the same as the predecessor models, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3530i/C3525i. Key highlights of the third generation imageRUNNER ADVANCE 2nd edition models include:
– Connection to the cloud, including cloud-based authentication, dashboard reporting, basic scan-to-cloud (Google Drive) powered by uniFLOW Online Express
– Hardened security with the addition of the following security features (previously available as options)
• Encrypted Secure Print
• Secure Watermark
• Encrypted PDF
• Device Digital Signature PDF
– Additional value-add with the inclusion of the MEAP Web Connection Kit to provide access to MEAP Web enabled solutions
– Unified Firmware Platform (UFP) V3.6 that introduces a series of new system features to address customer needs, such as improved notifications, scan and send usability improvements, security enhancements, and more.